moderated Re: rotating screen (mine ended up sideways)

David Diamond

The built in camera somehow was shooting sideways as in I was sitting on the couch but, it made it look like everything was on its side. Sighted assistance fixed that problem.  Apparently it gave the sighted participants a good laugh.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: October 17, 2021 9:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: rotating screen (mine ended up sideways)

Hi, David. Are you saying that in Zoom, your screen was sideways, or are you saying that the picture from your camera was sideways? If you are saying that the screen was sideways, you can click landscape or portrait if you are signed in with a free Zoom account. When you start Zoom, TAB three times, and it will say your name. Then,as you arrow up, it will say the following,

Buy a License
Sign Out
Switch Account
Switch to Portrait View

Of course, if you are already in portrait view, it will say

Switch to Landscape View

Bill White

billwhite92701@...