From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: October 16, 2021 1:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 11

Maddison:

I have received an update notice that Windows 11 is available for my
computer, however, I was informed, that the download could not go ahead
because, I do not have the necessary function turned on in the BIOS. As I
have said previously, I am going to wait for at least 6 months to a year,
before I upgrade. And, when I do upgrade, I will probably perform a new
install of Windows 11.

Dave