moderated Re: rotating screen (mine ended up sideways)

David Diamond

Well, when turning the video on in Zoom somehow the picture ended up sideways and JAWS was no help.  At least with Barbera’s problem JAWS does read out “Landscape” or “Portrait”

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: October 17, 2021 1:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: rotating screen (mine ended up sideways)

Hi, Barbara. Before attempting to press ALT plus CONTROL plus Up Arrow, try pressing the "passthrough" command in JAWS, which is JAWS key plus three on the numbers row, not the NumPad. Then after pressing the passthrough command, then try ALT plus CONTROL plus Up Arrow, and see if your screen rotates right-side up.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...