moderated Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

What is the URL, when I Googled Verizon Accessible Phones Page I found one with Accessibility FAQ, but not sure if that si the one where you are having issues.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: October 16, 2021 4:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

I haven't tried the page with NVDA, but I just tried to read Verizon's page of accessible phones, and it constantly brings up a chat window for chatting with a sales person, and I'm just trying to read the page.

I cannot even go back, I can only close that tab and re-open it, and I can't get more than a line read about their phones.

Anyone have recommendations on talking flip phones?

BTW, finally, when I was put into a chat window I didn't like, I took that opportunity to type in a complaint about their page with a screenreader.

Isn't that ironic?