From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: October 17, 2021 1:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PC Problem

Hey Michael…

This may not be a permanent solution for you, but I wonder if it’ll work. I personally like these kidns o commands and their decisive nature and quick results, but you may prefer to shutdown throught eh gui.

Try this. Make sure everything you need is saved before this because you will get no warning.

Open the run dialogue box with windows key + r

Type in the following, without quotes:

“shutdown /s /f /t 0”

Your machine should shut down almost instantly. If it doesn’t, yaeh, something is definitely amiss.