From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 5:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OT Flip Phone

I'll check it out, thanks Al.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 4:42 PM

Hi Glenn,

I’m very sorry for not replying to your inquiry sooner.  Since you are interested in a flip phone, if you can look at the LG Classic L 125 DL, I’m sure you would like it.  If you need a 5G phone this is not the one.  It’s just a 4G version.  I don’t know if LG has come out with a 5G version of this flip phone.

Hope this helps?

Al Sorrentino