From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:10 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: NVDA; Karen -- Your Alternative Solution

One more question.

Are the voices or voice for NVDA horrible like the one for Narrator?
Thanks.

Claudia

On 4/18/2012 3:27 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Thank you for this post. It's what many of us were hoping to get from
Karen:
a detailed description of the strengths and weaknesses of NVDA.
Between your comments and Gary's occasional references to using it
when JAWS fails, I am now tempted to add it to my system.

For clarification, I've added NVDA to the subject line. I hope it
won't incur the wrath of the purists.