From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Black
Sent: October 17, 2021 04:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: rotating screen (mine ended up sideways)

Hi-

Periodically I mistakenly hit some combination of keystrokes that turns my screen sideways (landscape).  When I searched for keystroke to change it to portrait, what I got was alt-ctrl-arrow – but the problem is that is a JAWS command for tables and  when I do it, JAWS keeps telling me that I am not in a table (which I obviously know.

Any suggestions? Having a sideways screen is a problem  when I am on a Zoom and also when I ask someone to help me with something on my computer.

Thanks,

Barbara