moderated Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

dennis

the voice is good. i would say it speaks 98 percent of everything on the phone. the things it doesn't speak are some menues. those are ones i don't usually have to access though. when texting the speach is a little slow. mind you this phone is one i got in 2016. so i don't know if there is a newer version of this phone that might be better. it talks right out of the box though and i love the battery power i get. remember though it's a 5 year old phone. also it's only 3g so you only get talk and text on it which is all i am interested in anyway. hope this helps you.

On 10/17/2021 12:34 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:

Hi Dennis,
How's the voice, and does it speak about everything?
Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: dennis
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

i too prefer the orthodox phone. they are not easy to find. verizon only has 2 the last time i baught one. here is what i have.LG Revere® 3. good luck.

On 10/16/2021 11:30 PM, Angel wrote:

There might, also, be a difference between flip phones, and flip phones with buttons.  There are also people, as am I, who prefer to use phones with orthodox buttons, rather than those with touch screens.  Too often, we blind people, and otherwise challenged people, who forget there might be people who are unable, for whatever reason, to use touch screens.  Are such people second class citizens?

Sent from Mail for Windows