From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 6:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word, Footnotes and JAWS

Takis,
You are right.
I was not following the steps exactly for adding the second or third
footnote, etc. I thought I should use control+end to get passed what I had
written, but that messes it up.
Just up arrowing back to the text, and hitting enter to start a new
paragraph, or just keeping on typing, allows the hotkey to work properly.

Thank you.

I don't know if I will need footnotes anytime soon, but I wanted to make
sure I knew how to when the time comes that I want to use them.

Thanks very much,

Richard
- Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com