moderated Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

Angel

People have a rite to choose.  There are many reasons substantiating a persons choice.  I think this rite ought not to be abridged.  There is a long way between choice and necessity.  This is why it is fortunate there is now, and I hope in future, there will always be a fulfillment of the need for button driven phones.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 12:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

Well I think regarding physical limitations only, 99.9% of people can use a touch screen,

I could use one with my nose, my tongue, or even my toe if I had to.

So when folks say they cannot, it is not for physical reasons IMO.

But for me, I like the iPhone for apps, not for a phone.

I like the simplicity of a flip phone.

But if folks feel they cannot learn to use a touch screen, or just like me, prefer a flip phone, I get that.

But I find it hard to accept that some folks cannot use a touch screen, unless they have other disabilities other than physical.

But we are all different, and I look forward to always having options.

Glenn