From: Michael Munn <michaelrbms@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021 09:53 PM
To: Tech4theblind@groups.io;main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [Tech4theblind] PC Problem

Hi all, I'm sending this email out because I experienced a problem on my
computer. The problem that I have is that my computer won't turn off
everytime when I use the normal way to shut it down. I did everything I
could to solve this problem but in the end, it was useless. Everytime when
I attempt to shut down the computer,
it says shutting down on the screen but the fan and the LED light next to
the power button still remain on. When I first experienced this problem I
thought that I packed my laptop with the switch facing down the backpack.
After I realized this, I immediately corrected how I packed my laptop and
the problem still existed. The laptop will get very hot from the fan and
the fan will remain running until the computer battery drains out.
Have you all experienced this problem before? If so, how did you fix it?
I'm using an HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ds0xxxs laptop with Windows10 21H1
(OS Build 19043.1237 and Jaws 2021 latest update.
Please let me know if there is a way to solve this or not.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael H. munn

[image: JAWS Certified, 2019]
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>
Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind of Georgia
www.nfbga.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind
www.nfb.org
www.hadley.edu