From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Cramer
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 2:49 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Word, Footnotes and JAWS

Hello,
Does anyone know of a good but easy way of using Footnotes in Word with JAWS? I have to write a few things where I'll need to footnote or document my sources, like title and page number.
I don't remember what that looks like from school. Does Word have an area you can use for footnotes, like you do for headers? Does it work using JAWS?
Tom