moderated PC Problem

Michael Munn

Hi all, I'm sending this email out because I experienced a problem on my computer. The problem that I have is that my computer won't turn off everytime when I use the normal way to shut it down.  I did everything I could to solve this problem but in the end, it was useless. Everytime when I attempt to shut down the computer,
it says shutting down on the screen but the fan and the LED light next to the power button still remain on. When I first experienced this problem I thought that I packed my laptop with the switch facing down the backpack. After I realized this, I immediately corrected how I packed my laptop and the problem still existed. The laptop will get very hot from the fan and the fan will remain running until the computer battery drains out.
Have you all experienced this problem before? If so, how did you fix it? I'm using an HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ds0xxxs laptop with Windows10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1237 and Jaws 2021 latest update.

Please let me know if there is a way to solve this or not.

Thanks

Best regards

Michael H. munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu