moderated Re: OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

Cohn, Jonathan

I found the same issue on my Mac with Safari, but was able to use the accessible page with Firefox. So, perhaps changing browsers will help.

On Oct 16, 2021, at 19:33, Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...> wrote:

I haven't tried the page with NVDA, but I just tried to read Verizon's page of accessible phones, and it constantly brings up a chat window for chatting with a sales person, and I'm just trying to read the page.
I cannot even go back, I can only close that tab and re-open it, and I can't get more than a line read about their phones.
Anyone have recommendations on talking flip phones?
BTW, finally, when I was put into a chat window I didn't like, I took that opportunity to type in a complaint about their page with a screenreader.
Isn't that ironic?