moderated OT, More On finding an accessible flip phone.

Glenn / Lenny

I haven't tried the page with NVDA, but I just tried to read Verizon's page of accessible phones, and it constantly brings up a chat window for chatting with a sales person, and I'm just trying to read the page.
I cannot even go back, I can only close that tab and re-open it, and I can't get more than a line read about their phones.
Anyone have recommendations on talking flip phones?
BTW, finally, when I was put into a chat window I didn't like, I took that opportunity to type in a complaint about their page with a screenreader.
Isn't that ironic?