moderated Re: JFW and iTune

Cornelius

Hi Chris, that doesn’t seem to be the problem in a few versions back. We can press alt and use the left/right arrow to find the desire menu.

From: Chris Hill
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 8:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW and iTune

Hello.

That isn't jaws problem to fix.  Alt does not bring up the menu in itunes.  If you want the menu, hold alt and press one of the first letter options like f.  You can then arrow down through the file menu, or arrow over to whatever menu you want.

CH

On 10/16/2021 05:23, Cornelius wrote:
Hi all,
Any  JFW users have the problem of JAWS not announcing the menu in iTune? For example if you press alt key and then the left or right arrow, JAWS will not say file or accounts etc.
I notice this has been happening for quite sometime and there seems to be no fix for it in the 2021 update of JAWS.