From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: October 15, 2021 1:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: problem filling in a PDF

Hi all,
I'm trying to apply for a new Canadian passport, but I'm having trouble filling out the application, reading it isn't going supper grate either. I open pdfs using Adobe, any ideas of anything I can try so that I can fill out the application? I know I could get sighted help, but I'd really like to try filling it out on my own first if at all possible. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me!! Thanks Madison