moderated Re: question about activating links in a Word document

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Or you can press Shift + F10 on any of the links and choose the option to "Open Hyperlink"

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ben Moxey
Sent: October 15, 2021 3:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question about activating links in a Word document

Hi Madison

Using your links list (JAWS key + F7) is a really easy way to do this. It will automatically select the nearest link in the document when the list opens. Otherwise, you can simulate a left mouse click when the text cursor is within the link by pressing slash on the number pad, or Caps Lock + 8 on the number row in laptop keyboard mode.

All the best.

Ben