From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, 16 October 2021 7:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question about activating links in a Word document

Hi, Madison. I seem to be having trouble sending to groups.io from this
address this morning, so I had to send this twice. That's because, usually,
when you open a Word document, you are in edit mode. This means that, when
you press ENTER, SPACE, or other keys, you are inserting something into the
document. Try pressing JAWS key plus Z first, to turn on navigation keys,
and take you out of edit mode.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net