moderated Re: problem filling in a PDF

Madison Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of crayton Benner
Sent: October 15, 2021 3:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem filling in a PDF

So, is the document not reading to you at all? Sounds like a document issue.

On Oct 15, 2021, at 16:16, Madison Martin <maddymartin@mymts.net> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm trying to apply for a new Canadian passport, but I'm having
trouble filling out the application, reading it isn't going supper
grate either. I open pdfs using Adobe, any ideas of anything I can try
so that I can fill out the application? I know I could get sighted
help, but I'd really like to try filling it out on my own first if at
all possible. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Really
hope someone can help me!! Thanks Madison