From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 12:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question about activating links in a Word document

Hi all,
Not sure if this would be a Jaws or Word question so that's why I'm posting
this
on hear.
When I have a Word document with links in it whether that be email addresses
or
web addresses is there any way to have them open when I enter on them? Right
now
when I try and do this the only thing that happens is that a blank line gets
placed in the document. If there isn't then that's fine I'm simply curious
that's all. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Any
help/suggestions are greatly appreciated as always!! Thanks Madison