moderated Re: question about activating links in a Word document

crayton Benner

Yes. You can do that, and it does work just fine.

On Oct 15, 2021, at 16:04, Leo <literophilus@...> wrote:

What if you bring up the list of links available by pressing JawsKey plus
f7?

Best,
    Leo Bado.

"It seems to me that I will always be happy in the place where I am not."
Paul Auster. "City of Glass"

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question about activating links in a Word document

Hi all,
Not sure if this would be a Jaws or Word question so that's why I'm posting
this on hear.
When I have a Word document with links in it whether that be email addresses
or web addresses is there any way to have them open when I enter on them?
Right now when I try and do this the only thing that happens is that a blank
line gets placed in the document. If there isn't then that's fine I'm simply
curious that's all. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows
10. Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated as always!! Thanks Madison