moderated question about activating links in a Word document

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Not sure if this would be a Jaws or Word question so that's why I'm posting this
on hear.
When I have a Word document with links in it whether that be email addresses or
web addresses is there any way to have them open when I enter on them? Right now
when I try and do this the only thing that happens is that a blank line gets
placed in the document. If there isn't then that's fine I'm simply curious
that's all. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Any
help/suggestions are greatly appreciated as always!! Thanks Madison