toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You are correct the instructions are missing a couple steps.
There are three levels of HTML verbosity. It is possible that just changing your HTML verbosity to "low" will be what you want. The default verbosity is "medium".
If that doesn't work then step 5 says to open the adjust verbosities" menu item. In there are three items one for Low, Medium and High. You need to move to the verbosity you have selected that I mentioned in the previous paragraph and then press space. This will bring up a dialog of checkboxes to adjust HTML verbosity.
My terms might be a little off, since I am writing this without a Windows computer in front of me.
When following the instructions, Step five, I do not find an entry for Block quote
That is the only way and they are clear instructions, you can always call FS support and ask them to help you, they could connect via Jaws Tandem and do it for you.
Do you have any other suggestions? I was only able to get passed the first step. Thanks in advance.
1. Open the Settings Center, Insert / Jaws Key + 6, on the number row and press, Control, Shift + D, to open default all applications.
2. Arrow down to, Web / HTML / PDF's, and right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to, Reading, and right arrow to open.
4. Down arrow to,Configure web verboscity levels closed, and right arrow to open.
5. Arrow down to, Block quoatation, and uncheck this checkbox. Now tab to, Okay, press the spacebar, tab to, Apply, press the spacebar, tab to, Okay,
and press enter to save and close.
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2021 3:44 PM
Subject: how do I get rid of jaws saying block quote?
I am running jaws 2021 and windows ten. Ji006D