From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 7:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook365?

Thunderbird is near fully accessible with jaws.
I don't know how do you and some others flatly say "not accessible"
about an app that had been used for years by many of us, and accessible ones
for that matter.
BTW, thunderbird's menus by far easier to use than those in current
outlook.

On 10/14/21, Billy Inglis <billyinglis49@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Leo, thanks for the Information. I will indeed give 3 6 5 a try.
Thunderbird is not really accessible at all, Billy