From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 22 September 2021 15:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I enable high priority on an individual message?

When you are composing a message press Alt + Enter and you get the message options, alternative the setting is in the

This is in Options > Message Options, the shortcut for that is Alt + P followed by O and P

You can also press the keyboard shortcut Alt + Enter after you have written your message which also brings up message options.