moderated Re: Outlook365?

Billy Inglis

hi Leo, thanks for the Information. I will indeed give 3 6 5 a try.
Thunderbird is not really accessible at all, Billy

From: Leo
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 10:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook365?

Hi Billy,

I believe you just can’t pay a subscription only for Outlook 365. You basically subscribe to Microsoft 365, and you can use a bunch of apps, included Outlook. Why don’t you just try it out? I’m pretty sure Microsoft gives a 1-month free trial. I can tell you from my experience that the most difficult part to use Outlook is probably the learning curve if you have never used it before. There are many personal settings that I would not like to loose, but I tell you, I  will probably never come back to Thunderbird.

Best,

     Leo Bado.