moderated Re: nfl live

michaelpbaity@...

So I could stream any NFL game with NFL Gameday for just $1.99 total? Is this for a smart phone only or could I use an Amazon Dot or Victor Trek to listen.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of aaron lane
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 12:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: nfl live

I'm definitely going to give Game Day a try. If I could save $10 per month that would be great.
On 10/13/2021 1:58 PM, Andy wrote:
Last Sunday I listened to the 49ers/Cardinals game on both Tunein and
Game Day. I noticed that the audio quality on Game Day was far
superior to that on Tunein. I also noticed that the lag was less on
Game Day than on Tunein.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "aaron lane" <ajbd777@gmail.com>