moderated Re: nfl live

aaron lane

They still offer a premium subscription. I've been listening to the games that are only on NFL network, and I've listened to some college games. I've also been getting notifications about the MLB playoffs, and an alert that the NHL season is starting. For a sports fan who doesn't mind listening to games, it's a great option.

On 10/13/2021 8:39 AM, Justin Williams wrote:
I thought tune in stopped doing that.

So I should resubscribe, then.

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of aaron lane
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 7:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: nfl live

Not for free. I have the premium subscription on the Tune-In radio App.
It's around $10, and I can listen to NFL games, as well as any other
sporting events that have radio broadcasts. When all I'm doing is listening
anyway, it's the cheapest option.

On 10/10/2021 5:34 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
Is there a way to catch the nfl live on internet, where I can see any
game I would like too?

Thanks,

Justin