Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:43:47 -0400
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com>)
Subject: RE: What is a VPN?
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

VPN: A virtual private network.
It a connectivity tool used by many organizations. I use that connection when I work from home. I have no problems with it, I have all my applications on my local machine and I have full access to my network drives.

The one area that can be a problem is the logon method. We use RSA Security. There is a hardware token [its like a little calculator looking] version which is totally inaccessable. I use a "soft token" this is a software version of the hardware token and is with some jaws scripting it is usable.