moderated Re: Unable to load Basic HTML view in Gmail

Patrick Johnson

You are not the only one experiencing issues loading the basic html
version. Gmail has been flaky multiple times over the past few weeks
with trying to load the basic html version. Only advise, take a break
and try again after an hour or two.
Google hangouts appears to be accessible for the most part with JAWS,
but the screen reader access documentation is lacking.

Patrick

On 10/13/21, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't know, it still works here. Maybe try actually logging out then
signing back in? It's been years since I have actually signed out of
gmail, even with switching computers since I always keep the old ones.

On 10/12/21, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I am unable to load Basic HTML view in Gmail. It says temporary error.
Tried on 2 laptops and on Chrome as well as on firefox. The problem
persists with my other account as well. What could be the issue?

Regards,

Turab Chimthanawala
(ACS, LLM)
+91-8087813609