moderated Re: credit card applications and websites

crayton Benner

Bank of  America is what I used and it worked very very well.

On Oct 13, 2021, at 01:36, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

And you could always go to your bank and if that is not possible call them as they may be able to do it over the phone with you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: October 12, 2021 3:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: credit card applications and websites

You might consider Amazon’s Visa card. The only accessibility issue there for me was the combo boxes. As I recall, the solution is not to press enter at the combo box, which I normally do, but just alt-down arrow. Then arrow down to your choice, leave it selected, then press the PC cursor twice quickly to exit.

Whatever you do, avoid any credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Its statements are completely inaccessible. Unfortunately, it’s the bank PayPal uses. PayPal itself is fine.