moderated Re: What program is best when it comes to making a system image?

Jim Weiss <jimweiss72@...>

Windows includes the ability to create a system image, it is very accessible to create one. I have never restored from one, therefore I cannot speak of the accessibility on a restore. I’m going to guess that it will require sighted assistance to restore.

On Oct 12, 2021, at 4:42 AM, David Ingram <dingram269@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi list members, i want to make a system image, but i’m not sure which program that i should use. Are there any accessible programs that are built in that we could use to make a system image? I want to use this for my c drive. What program is built in that does this with accessibility for the blind built in. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.