moderated Re: What program is best when it comes to making a system image?

Thomas N. Chan <thomas.nchan@...>

I use drivesnapshot. not free but very useable.
I can do remote backup, command line stuff. but if you want the GUI, its also simple and does what it should.
restore, you can either use command or just use the gui.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 16:42, David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:
Hi list members, i want to make a system image, but i’m not sure which program that i should use.  Are there any accessible programs that are built in that we could use to make a system image?  I want to use this for my c drive.  What program is built in that does this with accessibility for the blind built in.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.