moderated new laptop

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Got a asuss vivo book x 540 uar laptop running windows 10 64 bit pro, a intel I 3 7 2.3 ghz quad core proecessor with 4 or 6 cores, 8 gb ram, 512 gb ssd. And running jaws 2021 , and jaws 2022 beta and nvda 2021.2. now going for surgery on October 29, and then about 8 weeks later going for radiactive iodenne treatment. Cannot upgrade to windows 11. And was reading an article from windows central the other day, that 21 h2, windows 10 may be the last feature update, maybe security updates, but Microsoft then concentrating all their efforst for developing windows 11. Now. Audio is realtech dolby audio and great audio now need a new laptop and will be taking mine into about mid January. 2022. Now then they take it away for a few weeks to clean. Almost 3 years old this machine. Now. My question is: do I go for a asuss laptop maybe more zen book, and what’s the s model, everyday model and the vivo book. A fast amd or intel 11 th gen processor looking at 16 to 32 gb ram, and also a 1 to 2 tb solid state drive. And do have 512 gb solid state drive. Headphone audio jack as some models don’t have this. Latest ports, camera, good microphone, good base audio speakers. So do I go with a assuss, dyno book, which is toshiba’s new range in Australia, hp, Lenovo, or dell, and they did have a bad reputation a few years back. Are they better now. Looking for expert advice. And need a laptop with a physical num pad, some laptops like the zen book dual was looking at, only a touch screen number pad, soany ideas or thoughts, and in Australia. So any one from Australia on this list.

Thanks.. A 15.6 inch