moderated Re: strange problem when opening pdf files

kevin meyers

Hi Bill, Use reading order in raw print stream worked. Converting the PDF to word worked. It just took longer to convert than Using reading order in raw print stream. Thanks, Kevin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 11:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: strange problem when opening pdf files

Hi, Kevin. One thing I have found that changes the reading of a document somewhat is this, when you begin to process a document, often it will ask you how you want the document processed. The recommended method is Infer reading order from document (recommended)

If the document is not being read properly, try instead using,

Use reading order in raw print stream

Bill White

billwhite92701@...