From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 12:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel formula

Possibly the cell format was set to text.

On Oct 11, 2021, at 12:49 PM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Let me see if I can be clearer.

I hit = and type in a formula for example:  2+2, then hit enter.

The cell now should say 4 the result of the formula.

It does not say 4 but says “=2+2”

It seems to be a problem with the sheet, because when I tried the same thing on a new sheet the cell said 4 as it should.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063