moderated Re: window or mac

Marianne Denning

I tried to learn to use VO on a Mac and gave up. I really prefer to use Windows and JAWS. I know that  is because I learned JAWS first. There is really a big difference between VO on your iPhone and VO on a Mac. I thought it was learning to use a text to speech system all over.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 9:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: window or mac

Brian,  I understand your point, but this is my question. Lots of us have iPhones and use windows. Since I am so used to doing a lot on my iPhone, since it is the same OS as a Mac computer, how much more is there to learn? Yes, keystrokes are different but outside of that, why would it be so hard?  Judy & Libby