moderated Re: Email Group in Office 365

David Kingsbury

Hi,

In my Outlook 365, creating a new contact group does not appear in my context menu. But doing it via the ribbons works. Get into contacts and open up the ribbons. You land on the Home tab. Tab twice into the lower ribbon and you will find new contact group here. That said, I prefer making an email list in Excel and copying and pasting these addresses into the To or BCC fields. It is much easier to add and delete addresses from a list created in Excel than from a contact group created in Outlook.

David