moderated Re: strange problem when opening pdf files

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

If by normally, you mean in Acrobat Reader, you need to go into the program default settings and set PDF’s to Acrobat.

Or, if you have a PDF on your computer, put focus on it, use the Applications key, or shift+f10, arrow down to Open With, and hit enter, then arrow to Adobe Acrobat, and tab to Always use this app to open PDF’s and check it and tab to OK and hit enter.

That should change the default to Adobe Acrobat, but if not, the Program Default settings by file type should solve it.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com