moderated Re: window or mac

JM Casey

Windows updates dont’ occur that frequently and theyr’e usually painless.

From what you described, your needs are pretty minimal. Granted, I avoid all Apple products, but speaking as objectively as I can, you could definitely get away with a cheap PC and be fine for several years. People sell decent computers all the time; look around local markets. The laptop I paid $200 for runs Windows 10 just fine, and has plenty of ports for plugging in peripherals. It even has a CD/dvd drive/burner.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: October 9, 2021 06:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: window or mac

well my concern is window always update  and get new computer and paying more for Jaws

and mac don't to paying voiceover or get new computer more often

right?

what I want to use computer just formemail and website that it or yeah and  files

 thanks

Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2021 4:03 PM

It all depends on your needs, wants and finances. When I went blind I bought my first Mac, I had used Windows for nearly 20 years at that point in time. You will have to pry my Mac out of my dead cold hands, I currently on a Windows machine and I hate it.

On Oct 9, 2021, at 5:19 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

hi Rosie here...

I wonder which is better or best to get new computer window or mac?

thanks