Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2021 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: window or mac

It all depends on your needs, wants and finances. When I went blind I bought my first Mac, I had used Windows for nearly 20 years at that point in time. You will have to pry my Mac out of my dead cold hands, I currently on a Windows machine and I hate it.

On Oct 9, 2021, at 5:19 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

hi Rosie here...
I wonder which is better or best to get new computer window or mac?
thanks