From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 4:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Extraneous speech when pressing alt tab in Windows 11

               Hi,

I’m running JAWS 2021 and have just upgraded to Windows 11.

When I first press alt tab, before the first app is announced I get extraneous verbiage which sounds something like:

“Task switching, task switching desktop Windows amrl source, running apps, list box.”

Does anyone else get this, and can anyone confirm whether this is fixed in JAWS 2022 Beta 2?

Cheers,

Ed