moderated Re: two Microsoft word questions.

Adrian Spratt

Two minor additions. First, as Richard (I think it was) said, once you’ve typed the search and replacement terms, the shortcut to search and replace all terms is alt-a.

Second, to get out of search-and-replace, I find I need to press the escape key twice.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: two Microsoft word questions.

I’m not sure I’m understanding the first part of your message properly, but if you are already in a Word document and want to find and change a word, then use control h and type the word you want to change. Then use the tab key to find the edit field where you want to type the alternative word. You can choose to do this just once or make the changes for every occurrence. Then tab to ok.

Alison

change