moderated two Microsoft word questions.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

First, I am writing a word document, and I want to replace a person’s name with a different name. Isn’t there a way to find the name in the document, and replace it  with another? I thought there was a key stroke to use to find the word  you want    to replace.

Second, what is the key stroke to do a  wordcount in a document? I am using jaws 2021 office 2019 and windows ten. Jim

Join to automatically receive all group messages.