moderated Re: Jaws scripting and job success questions

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Yes, Robin, I think that is a very good point. I think I have only heard about JAWS scripts being used in jobs like customer service at banks, and call centers, but I do think it would be good to know in what kinds of situations they might be useful.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws scripting and job success questions

I think you are asking good questions, Mike. I do not have the bandwidth to learn scripting, but I would appreciate a webinar or something that explains the questions you ask. I honestly don't know what issues I face at work could be solved by scripting and it hasn't been on my radar to ask this question. Knowing enough to be able to discern if scripting would solve an issue would be a smart thing to know.