moderated Re: Jaws scripting and job success questions

Michael Walker

Hi Pam,

What was your job like as a Systems Analyst?

To the rest of you who have responded, thank you. I’ll probably continue by checking websites like indeed.com for my skills.

Mike

On Oct 8, 2021, at 10:33 AM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@disney.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

I have not done any JAWS scripting and have been working in the IT field as a programmer, systems analyst and now DBA for more years than I care to count. I'm not sure which websites are the best place to hunt for jobs these days as I haven't looked for about 15 years.

I have found most things that I have needed to use for my jobs over the years have been fairly accessible, but I'm sure it depends on the kind of job you are wanting. In situations where something has not been accessible, there is usually an alternative way of accomplishing the same thing.

Good luck to you. I know the job hunting process can be frustrating, but in my opinion, I would not concentrate on heavily learning JAWS scripting without first knowing what you might need it for.

Pam