From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lori Lynn
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 10:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws scripting and job success questions

Mike,

It all depends on what type of job you are looking for and the size of the
company. I worked for the Social Security Administration for 34 years before
retiring. They had a department that was responsible for assistive
technology testing as well as writing needed scripts to make it all work. I
know absolutely nothing about scripting and was extremely successful in my
various jobs with the agency.

If you want to learn scripting, then do it. But you can certainly go through
life without knowing it.

Lori Lynn