From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: how are .pdf files constructed to best work with JAWS?

Rick refers to columns not tables so you can't use the table navigation
keystrokes in that case. When they are columns jaws puts one column
under the other thus disassociating what was once related information.
I have seen this so many times. I personally have no knowledge of how
pdf documents need to be constructed. So many times now documents are
created in other programs and saved as pdf format. So many of these
programs e.g. ms word do not do a very good job and esentially trash the
documents. I find myself having to go back to the source of the
document creator and request the original version.

Regards
Tom Bisset